Mustang Student Lounge
Tools for Students
- Student Portal
- Check your grades and attendance online!
- Naviance Family Connection
- Academic, career, and college planning tool adopted district-wide by Albemarle County Public Schools.
- Schoology Login
- If your teacher uses Schoology this is where you will start!
- Illuminate Student Login
- Login for Illuminate Home Connection
- ACPS Google Login
- Login here to access your Google Apps.
- SGA Home Page
- Get all the info you need about what's going on with Student Government and Leadership.
- A Student's Guide to Managing Test Terror and Exam Panic
- You are not alone if you feel anxious about taking tests. What do you do about it?
- Virginia Wizard
- Let the Wizard choose a career, get the information you need to pursue your career, enroll in one of Virginia's community colleges, pay for college, transfer to a 4-year college or university, and get answers to your questions about your future.
- Media Center
- Online Resources, and Databases
- School Counseling Department
- Homepage of the School Counseling Department
- Career and Technical Education
- Learn about all of the CTE electives that are taught at Monticello High School.
- Test Dates and Information
- SAT/ACT, etc.
- Talent Development & Gifted Services
- Information regarding the talented and gifted services.
- Information about completing highway instruction and road tests.
- Jobs for Students
- Information about job opportunities for students.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Guide outlining volunteer opportunities in our community.
- Student Parking Application Information
- Information about student parking privileges and the application to park.
- Student Handbook
- Download a copy of your Student Handbook.
- Attendance Policy
- School Board Attendance Policy
- ACE Mentor Club (Architecture, Construction & Engineering)
- The ACE Mentor Program is a free, after-school program which brings together students interested in Architecture, Construction and Engineering, and professionals from the field.
- Monticello Music Boosters
- Stay up to date on the Band, Chorus, Dance Team, and Flag Team.
- CATEC offers academic, career, and technical education programs for high school students in Albemarle, Charlottesville, and Fluvanna.
- Sports Homepage
- Mustang Sports Information
Tutoring opportunities for Semester 2 are as follows:
- Drop-in class help for teachers, Monday-Thursday: students enter the 2nd half of your Zoom classes & help your students in breakout rooms. We can schedule a one-time tutor visit or more often if you'd like. Tutors are available for all four blocks. Please email Rachel Field firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in having a peer tutor join your class.
- One-on-one Friday tutoring sessions: students sign-up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0D48AEAF22AAF8CE9-peer
- Every Friday 9:00-9:30
- 1st, 3rd, 5th Friday of the month 1:00-1:30
- 1st, 3rd, 5th Friday of the month 1:30-2:00
- Lunch tutoring, Monday-Thursday 12:45-1:15: students may join these sessions as they need. No previous sign-up is required.
Here are the Zoom links students will use to join one-on-one and lunch tutoring sessions: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kw3MOLE8V85vvnEe9cPrFlS_0WNOYj6TUJD1sl5-KhA/edit#gid=0
Tutors welcome! - If any students are interested in becoming a tutor, please fill out this Google form.